Home > Blogs, Programacion > Como escribir un plugin de WordPress

Como escribir un plugin de WordPress

Mientras tuve problemas con mi servidor inicié una investigación sobre todos los plugins que utilizo para ver si alguno me causaba problemas. De esta forma me puse a revisar mucho código y me entraron ganas de modificar unos cuantos plugins. Asi fue como llegué a DevLounge donde Ronald Huereca ha escrito una magnífica guía sobre como escribir un plugin para wordpress en una serie de 12 artículos cubriendo desde los aspectos básicos de diseño y programación hasta añadir florituras como Ajax y promocionar tu plugin.

Lectura más que interesante :)
How to write a WordPress plugin

1. carlos
    November 8th, 2007 at 00:40 | #1

¿ y los que no dominan el ingles ? Aca tengo un tutorial de como hacer un plugin para wordpress. Es algo antiguo pero sirve

2. January 4th, 2015 at 07:49 | #2

Planning a bake sale to raise money for a school, club or cause.
    There is practically no reason why you would not choose this shop for lavage auto Montreal especially when you are not just after the usual
    car wash services. It is even cooler to know where they are) You may
    need to remove the hubcap or wheel cover by prying it loose with the tire jack.

3. February 9th, 2015 at 03:17 | #3

With just having few week exercise there is a much great
    improvement in one. They accept those who are aged 18 to 60, both
    male and female but they do not accept ‘healthy’ volunteers.
    Advances in treating and understanding MS
    and progress in research to find a cure is encouraging.

4. May 12th, 2015 at 03:25 | #4

For the best deal, find the right lab equipment supplier.
    Each set of STRs is its own length, some are longer than others.
    It is said that the first woman who underwent a chloroform-assisted
    delivery was so relieved by its painlessness, that she named her child ‘Anesthesia.

5. May 17th, 2015 at 01:18 | #5

you’re really a good webmaster. The site
    loading velocity is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick.
    In addition, The contents are masterwork. you’ve performed a wonderful job
    on this matter!

6. May 21st, 2015 at 02:50 | #6

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both equally educative and
    entertaining, and let me tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the head.
    The problem is something which not enough people are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy I came across this during my search for something concerning

1. No trackbacks yet.